Saturday, November 14, 2009

News

Well, my ultrasound went well. They didn't find anything bad, but they are still unsure of what is causing my pain. I haven't been in a lot but its there from time to time. I had my two baby showers (Lang/Baker). Thanks to everyone who helped out and came. It was a big success. We got a lot of awesome gifts so thank you everyone for supporting us in our new adventure.

I am just about done with his room. Each weekend I try and do something. So this weekend I put up his shelves and stickers on his wall to make the room a fun adventure for my little Donaven. We have only 38 days left at the most :)

Travis just turned 25 yesterday, so we have been celebrating his birthday like all weekend because he thinks he is the man and the world revolves around him. LOL it does sometime but not all the time. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is the best and I couldn't ask for a better companion to spend the rest of my life with. He is going to be an excellent daddy.

We are both getting ready for finals and starting to stress, and it seems that we are getting busier each and every day.