Sunday, June 20, 2010

6 months old...

Our little bundle of joy is 6 months old. Crazy how time goes. I just wanted to show some picture of our handsome little boy. He is so much fun. He is starting to stay up for most of the day and sometimes the night. lol. He is sitting up on his own, rolling all over the place, smiling, laughing, and eating. He has tried some new food once in a while when I become brave and deiced that its OK. :) We have started rice cereal at night with his bottle to help him sleep longer, then we are feeding him baby food at dinner. Since I am trying to get him off me we are going slowly and he seems to like it. He has just grown so much I can't even being to explain. Crazy crazy..











Well we are still waiting news on our house. We hope within the week we get a letter saying that we can being our process. Crossing our fingers.