Friday, November 12, 2010

Why Why

Don't know why it is so hard to try and write something every week but it is. Going to try and be better but not going to promise anything :) Just got family pictures done the other day and they are super cute.






Donaven is almost 11 months old. Which is crazy to think because that means he will be a YEAR old next month. I can't believe how much time has gone by. He is walking and running all over the place. He is a handful. He started walking at 9 months. He can stop just about anyone that he passes. They stop and say how cute he is and then he just smiles and runs away. So funny. Big time flirt and we are not even one. Can you say big trouble. Donaven last time we weighted was at 24 pounds. I know chuncky monkey, he is healthy and strong and that is all that matters to us. We keep hoping that he will start to lose some since he is walking and running but he just seems to want to eat more lol. He is starting not to like baby food any more and wants what ever we are having. He still only has 2 teeth. I keep thinking that he is teething but he's not. So I am waiting for the day that all of his teeth will come in at once. :)

Travis is still working at Freds. He is now working the grave yard shift. Which is kind of nice and not at the same time. We have a lot more family time which is awesome but he is gone during the night and sometimes that is really scary. But it brings in the money to pay the bills. He is getting a raise in the next few weeks we hope. (cross our fingers). So that will be nice to have a little bit more coming in. He is going to school part time and just keeping busy.

I am also going to school and have about 10 credits. I did have 12 but I dropped one class when we were moving and everything was changing. It was just to hard. I actually just started my own business. Premier Designs Jewelry. I am an consultant. I am really excited about it I hope that everything goes well. Its nice just having to work when I want and for how long I want. But the other nice thing is it is kind of my away time from everything.

We just welcomed a new niece into the world today 11/08/10. He name is Jami Lyn Glascock. She was 9 pounds 5 ounces and 22 inches long. She had a lot of dark hair. Just the cutest thing ever.