Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LIfe is GREAT!!!!

My little boy will be 3 months old in 7 days. I can't believe it. The sad part about him turning 3 months means I have to go back to work. :( I don't want to. I have loved watching him grow and spending every minute that I can with him. I am going to miss him like crazy. The funny thing is I won't be working 40 hours it’s just like 10-20 hours. I don't know how some moms can get back full time after just a few weeks of having a sweet little angle.

He has been so much fun. He loves to be talked to, and to stand up. Travis and I have contest with him and it’s so funny. Donaven will say a sound and we will try and mimic what he says and he comes back at us louder and funnier. It’s so fun.

Another milestone that is coming up is, Travis and I have been married for 2 years on March 21. These past two years have been wonderful. Full of adventure, trails, and some twist and turns. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him so much and I don't know what I would do without him. He has made me a better person and he has given me something live for. There are not enough words to explain how much he means to me. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I know everyone says "I have the best husband ever" but I truly believe that I do.

Here are a couple pictures of us on one of the most important days in our life...