Wednesday, March 31, 2010

He did it!!!

So I have some AWSOME news. Well last night I had to stay up with Donaven while Travis went to bed lame. Well Donaven and I feel asleep on the couch and well he rolled and fell on the floor. I felt so bad. I couldn't believe it. I am just lucky that we have a tough boy and he only cried a little. I felt like a terrible mother but I guess we all have moments that we are not proud of. Later that day I put him on his tummy to see if he would roll over again by himself. He sat there just chatting away and then all of a sudden he rolled completely over. I jumped up and down and I am not going to lie I cried. I was so excited. So then I put him on his back and was like Donaven you just rolled over for the first time. He just gave me the biggest smile and starting giggling a little. I was afraid that he would do it when I was at work and I wouldn't get to see him do it for the first time. But he must love me because he showed me and not his daddy (hahaha). So that is our exciting news of the day.

Our other good news is that Travis got accepted into BSU so now we are just waiting on my acceptance letter and to find a house.