Sunday, November 6, 2011

My sister took this picture just the other day. Love it!

Well the time has finally come. I didn’t think it would ever come but it is here. Oren will be here in 5 days. I have scheduled a c-section for Friday November 11, 2011 at noon. I have to arrive at the hospital at 10:30 and by 12:30 our little boy will grace us with his presence. We have been contemplating having a c-section or trying to have a v-bac. We were all for a v-bac but with all the complications that I have had we decided to take the safe route and just get him here safe and sound. It will take a little longer to recover but its nothing we can’t handle.
It has been a very rock road but we are on the last days. I could have not made it without the help of my family, friends and ward members. Everyone has been so willing to help. I don’t know what Donaven is going to do when he actually has to stay home with me all the time again lol. He has been good through this whole process. It started out rocking but now when people come over he looks at me and says bye and walks out the door talking away to whoever it is. I am very grateful for everyone that has helped out our family.
So next time I update this blog we will have another addition. Can’t wait for you all to meet him.

This is me right before I got put on bedrest so I was about 32 weeks.