Wednesday, September 28, 2011

.........

Its been a rough few days. Staying off your feet is really hard. There are so many things you want to do but can’t. I have had the best support system and I have only been on bed rest for 5 days. This has been a real test for me and I have grown so much in just five day.

My ward has been amazing to us. I don’t know a lot of women in the ward so I guess I figured I wouldn’t get a ton of help because I didn’t know a lot. We have gotten dinner brought to us and there have been sisters coming over and taking Donaven for a few hours every day. I don’t have to worry about him. My friend that used to be in my ward also stopped by and told me ok what do you want me to do. Her willingness to help me when she has such a busy life herself is amazing. I am so grateful for their willingness to help my family and I in this time of need. This has truly strengthened my testimony of so many things but most of all the Relief Society. I had 3 women come over last night to come pick up my house and watch a movie. They didn’t even hesitate to do my dishes in the sink to pick up trash the minute they walked in the door. They were so amazing. They even brought me a treat which tasted so good. Instead of watching a movie we ended up talking which was awesome because I am getting to know them and I love them even more. These women that are helping me out will never understand what it means to me and how grateful I am that they are in my life.

Went to the doctor…… My blood pressure went down but it is still high. So my doctor told me that I would probably be on bed rest the rest of the pregnancy which sucks but it’s ok, it will be worth it when Oren gets here. I have to go in every week now. Starting at 35 weeks I will have to go in twice a week and do test to make sure baby and I are healthy. So that will be fun.