Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Well today was Easter and it was pretty good. We just watched General Conference and chilled out. Then went to the Bakers for dinner and played a round of 5 crowns. During conference I made some watches. Lets me tell you they are addicting. But they are so much fun and I like doing it. Lucky for me my husband doesn't mind. He gives me his opinion on some of them and some I understand others I say "really" then I remember he is guy. :)

So here are the watches that I made today. If I remember right I have made about 13 different ones. Crazy I know but just so much fun.



Looks like Donaven and I are going house hunting alone this weekend. Travis can't come because he has to work so me and Donaven are leaving Friday morning and will be back Sunday. I hope we can find something. House hunting sucks. I just wish it would all be over and done with.

I had my sister take Donaven Easter pictures and they turned out so cute. He is just growing like crazy. He now was 14 pounds and 13 oz and 23 inches long at 3 1/2 months old. So he has just doubled his weight size since he has been born. He is not our little peanut anymore. But he is the cutest thing ever. We love it when he smiles and chats with you. It so fun to watch him grow and to see the different things he comes up with to do. :)