Sunday, April 18, 2010

So far...

OK, so here is a update on the Baker family. Donaven and I went to Kuna last weekend and well lets just say we didn't find anything that we had to have. Which is sad. We did find a short sale I liked. It just seems like every house we like is a short sale. So we have decided that we are going to rent and just do a short sale or try and find something we like later. So Travis is moving May 8 and I am staying here.:( But we have to be out of our apartment in Pocky by June 1 because it is already rented out.So that is what is happening with our living situation. Great fun.

Also we got to go on a road trip with Papa. We went to St. George to see all the family for the first time. It was so much fun. Great Grandma Arnold just adored him and wanted to keep him for herself. :) So he got passed around alot and he was a very tired little boy. So on the way home we stopped in Ceder City and will lets just say that is a small town that everyone knows everyone. The reason I say that is because papa went to the bathroom and I went to go get a pop; will a worker came up to me and grabed Donaven out of my hands, so that I could get a pop. SCARY. Then all the other workers came over and just melted looking at him. Papa came around the corner and was like what and laughed. Lets just say we were out of there as fast as we could. Got to love small towns.

Our little boy is 4 months old. I can't believe it. He is so much fun right now. He is such a good baby. We are very blessed to have him in our life. He was so funny today. I sat him up on the couch and he went forward to far and fell on his face. I hurried and picked him up and then he laughed and then cried it was so funny. He is so silly and cute.

Travis leaves in 3 weeks for Boise. I can't believe its actually here. We are moving and don't have a place to live. I am so scared and hope that we find a place fast. So Donaven and I are staying here and Travis is going to live with my brother until we find a place to live. So it is going to be very sad and lonely around here in a few weeks. I don't know what we are going to do just the two of us. Plus I have to keep working so I am going to need a lot of help that is all I can say.