Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We did it.

We found a house! YEAH. Its a 3 bedroom and 2 bath. We just put an offer on it and yesterday we just got a call and they accepted our offer. So we on our way. I can't believe it. I am the only one that has seen the house. Travis didn't come with me so I called him and tried to explain everything to him and then I told him that I was putting an offer on it. So I sure hope he likes it when he sees it. He has a lot of trust in me. So now we are just in the waiting process of moving in. It can be between 4 weeks and 3 months. We put on our contract that we must close by July 31. The only reason we put it for 3 months is because its a short sale and those take some time. We are getting a great deal. At least I believe that we are.

We are only running into one problem. WE don't have a place to stay till then. There are not a places in the area that will do month the month lease and not jack up the price. So as of right now we are going to have to live apart for a month. We will probably end up living with a family member for 2 months. Which wouldn't be bad but have to do what you have to do. Plus they would be saving us a lot of money.

Well Donaven and decided that he wanted to get sick on us. He is starting to get a cough. So I hope that it goes away soon.